Sunday, September 4, 2011

Well my first jaunt into RFID taught me something. RFID reading on the Arduino is so remarkably simple that it offers about as much challange as drinking a glass of milk. It did teach me a fair amount about serial communication though, and I suppose I can't really complain about the implementation of a project being too easy. But it is. As a project it's been a complete success, but it's failed as a hobby.... So now I need to do something else with it. I've wired it into the LCD screen to show the card numbers, I wonder if I could build a game with it?

The robot arm project will also soon take off. The arm is built, but I need to Frizting up a schematic before I go blundering in stripping out the wire headers and installing h-bridge ICs.

Now sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment